Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Smacked down by Ebay.com


For those of you that sell epatterns on ebay I wanted to share this with you in case you haven't heard. It appears as though anyone that sells epatterns/printables/web templates/graphics or any other type of electronically delivered (downloaded, emailed, etc.,) items on eBay starting on March 31st will no longer be allowed to do so. They are implementing a new policy.

So, I'm canceling my Ebay Store. You can still find finished Prims on Ebay's auction but for E-patterns you will need to see my following sites:
www.moonchildsprimitives.com
www.patternmart.com/patterns/search/section/All/Moonchilds+Primitives/All
www.lemonpoppyseeds.com/shoppes/psmoonchildsprimitives2/
www.primsisterstalkradio.com
www.primitivewitch.etsy.com

I'll still offer a couple of printed/paper Patterns on Ebay, but I'll be mainly selling from these other venues. NO E-Pattern Sales on Ebay!!! Bare this in mind.
I'll be changing ALL my E-patterns on my website to INSTANT downloads! And I'll be adding more Printed/paper Patterns to my website.
E-Patterns are fast, easy, and most of all, they help save the planet!! You print them at home on your own computer, therefore you can print just the pages you choose! Plus, it saves postage stamps, gasoline to deliver it to you, paper envelopes, ink, time and MONEY!
(not sure what Ebay is thinking!!??)
PLUS on my website, you can take advantage of my Pattern Special! Buy 4 get 2 Free!
And there's always a FREE Epattern on my website, plus Free E-classes too!


If you have any questions or comments, please, please, leave them here OR email me direct at
wkveal@comcast.net
I'd love to hear from you!!
Brightest Prim Blessings,
Donna
Moonchilds Primitives



1 comment:

Carolyn, a Jersey Girl said...

NO DIGITAL DELIVERY ON EBAY is all I've been hearing today from template and e-pattern sellers. At
http://www.artandcraftauctions.com we welcome ALL digital sellers in art and craft categories. Don't let eBay's stupidity stop you from selling your wares. Join the family at AACA!