Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Prim Sisters Talk Radio


Just a note to let yall know, this weeks show at www.primsisterstalkradio.com
isn't happening. Unfortunately, Brenda's computer has crashed and it's going to take
a bit before she's back up and running. We'll have a NEW show on MONDAY, March
10th!! So don't miss it!
Thanks for your patience. Feel free to go back and listen to the archived shows this
week, if you need to catch up :)
Then you'll be all set for Monday's show!!

Keep on Primmin',
Donna

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your work, I just stumbled upon it this morning when looking for Day of the Dead primitive patterns... and found your skeleton guy (sorry, can't remember his name).. that led to your etsy store (gotta love etsy!)... then to your website and blog. I'm a wanna be dollmaker, full-time at home raising the last of my four kids. Anyway, great stuff! I am planning to get one of your e-patterns. Thanks! -Patti

Becky said...

I was awarded my first award yesterday and am passing onto you!
:)
You can get the info here
http://extremeprimitives.blogspot.com/


I love your blog!!!!! :)

Moonchild said...

Patti, I'm thrilled you found my blog! Nice to meet you! Small cyber-world, isn't it?
Yes, I do offer a few different 'day of the dead' primitive patterns.
If you do decide to get one of my skeleton patterns and run into anything that stumps you, email me. I try to make the directions very clear but I'm always close-by with customer support :)
I appreciate your comment! Keep in touch. Happy Prim Doll-Making! -Donna

Moonchild said...

Becky!! CONGRATS woman!! I'll go check out your award. I'm SO very proud of you!!! *HUGS* WTG, Paula, WTG! *doing the happy dance*

Thanks for commenting on my BLOG!
Peace, Love and Hugs from ya sista,
-Moonchild