Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Patterns!


You don't wanna miss these two NEW patterns! They are available on my website. www.moonchildsprimitives.com
PLUS, I have added LOTS of new Stitchery Patterns and new Printables!!
Stay in touch as I'll be adding NEW CHRISTMAS patterns asap!

Want to SAVE $$ on Patterns? Join the Primitive Witch Club and save 40% on patterns today!!!!!!!

Get Wonderful Exposure for your website, blog or Etsy site by placing a Button Advertising at Moonchilds Primitives!!

Happy Halloween,
Donna
Moonchilds Primitives

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your dolls are so gorgeous! Thank you for the free epattern. I've wanted to make these kinds of dolls forever and have always been afraid of the patterns. So, your freebie gives me a chance to try it out. Once I get the hang of it, I'll be back for the not free ones. lol

Moonchild said...

Lisa!
I'm thrilled you are getting good use and practice from the free epatterns. It's a great way to know what you're getting into before purchasing, plus, I try to offer free patterns at different levels of difficulty. That way, you can know what kind of patterns fits your needs best.
Stop in often. I'll be changing out the free pattern soon!
Donna

Anonymous said...

Hey you, wanted to pop in and see what you were up to!!! Hugs and Happy Saturday!!! MO