Tuesday, September 23, 2008

LIVE SHOW and Updates for Moonchilds Primitives

Prim Sisters Talk Radio will be having a LIVE SHOW this upcoming week.
Mark your calendar as you'll definitely want to be there or be square! hehe
Monday, September 29th, at 11 a.m. EST., thats 10 a.m. CST.

Don't miss it!

What's new? Keep in touch by signing up for my Newsletter on my website.
www.moonchildsprimitives.com
(you might have to sign up with Internet Explorer if Netscape doesn't work for you)
See my newest Patterns available now!

*Many Faces of a Jack o' Lantern Epattern
*At-Home Santa Doll Epattern
*Moon Epattern w/ 3-D free video instructions on site
*Cat Doll Epattern

LOOK at my finished prims on Ebay.com

2 comments:

basketsnprims said...

I love your slide show. I have added you to my bloglist. I also love the patterns I have gotten from you.

Pam

Moonchild said...

Pam,
Thanks SO much for your compliments and your continued support! I really appreciate it.
I'll add you to my bloglist too! :)

Happy Primmin',
Donna