Thursday, August 21, 2008

What's New at Moonchilds Primitives

Hello Everyone!
I've been offering various Pattern sales on my website. I am trying to keep them changing to try to meet the needs of many. Giving some discounts has been my main goal lately.
I've added a new freebie epattern today. (8/21/08)
www.moonchildsprimitives.com

Soon I'll be offering more New Patterns. I've just added some 'Candy Cane' Patterns as many people has asked me for them. So keep an eye open for new and exciting ideas in Patterns from Moonchilds Primitives!!

If you have an idea for a Sale, post it here! I'm always open to suggestions!!

Every day you can find instant download E-patterns on my Website and at Patternmart.com

See www.primsisterstalkradio.com each week for a learning segment and other discounts, give-aways, etc.

Also, there are discounted Pattern LOTS on Ebay right now! Look for my Ebay ID: moonchilds*primitives.

:)
Have a great day and Happy Primmin',
Donna

1 comment:

The Carolina Weaver said...

You have absolutely adorable "goodies"! As a fellow member of A Time For Primitives, I've nominated you for the Primitive Excellence Award. It's waiting for you at my blog. http://www.carolinaweaver.blogspot.com